Sunday, June 22, 2014

As an Educator ,I believe grades are important in the selection of tutor for your child .However,experience is also important .You wouldnt want a tutor that is coming to trial and error for your child learning .

Possessed 6 years of experience ,my student provide me testimonials of my tutoring strength .Although I am a Poly Diploma ,i am still skillful in the upper secondary syllabus

Things you want to consider .
Undergrads may be cheap in rates ,but problem is their commitment .they can go anytime when your child start revision week.

School teacher may not have the right fit ,since only senior teacher are allowed to teach upper sec and o level student and they usually cannot give private tuition due to so many night revision they need to station themselves

Retired teacher may be right for your child ,but communication is difficult because they are aged person .

I have display my honesty as my main traits ,something you can think about before contacting me for further discussion

collin
Classicalerhu@gmail.com
or handphone 9 0 4 0 2 3 1 4
Please note if you email or sms regards to non sec 3 or 4 physics or chemistry tuition , I will not answer and do not entertain . Thanks in advance !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home